independent senior living
A 27-unit apartment community, Park Villa offers an attractive and secure environment combining the privacy and independence of your own apartment home with the peace of mind that comes with nearby services. You’ll enjoy comfortable and clean living spaces, a full social program, and the benefits of a warm and caring community.
Park Villa homes are designed for residents age 62+ based on income guidelines set by the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). For further information about Park Villa, please email us or call (218) 237-7275.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living room and bedroom
- Electric appliances, hot water heat, and air conditioner sleeve
- Private parking lot with electrical outlets
- Laundry on each floor
- Individual storage lockers
The security and support of community
- Centrally located dining room, community room, beautiful grounds
- Regular social activities, including the Park Villa Friendship Club
- 24-hour emergency response system in both bathroom and bedroom
- On-site staff available during the day
- Security system and smoke-free building
- Convenient access to chapel located in adjacent Heritage Living Center
Each one-bedroom apartment home features 582 square feet of living space with generous closets.
Click to view Park Villa apartment floor plan (PDF)